Friday, June 8, 2012

Yeoju Self Management Agricultural High School


As we are moving along on our awesome trip in Korea, we had the privilege to view another Agricultural High School. This one was different from Suwon which we visited earlier in the week, but it was still very impressive. This high school was self sustaining, and they had many fields, livestock, and green houses to help support the school. This school had a great amount of land, around 99 hectares. We had to ride a bus over the whole campus! I enjoyed the time there and I was able to reminisce my old high school days when we ate lunch in the school cafeteria.  In the picture above I had a teacher moment telling others about growing the plants using the cutting method. I guess we learn something new everyday. 

Until Next Time,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment