Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Korean Agricultural Education Adventure

Hello!

My name is Cortney Wright.  I am a junior in Agriculture and Extension Education at the Pennsylvania State University.  I am very excited to be apart of this unique opportunity.

South Korea is one of few countries besides the United States at the prepares student at the post-secondary level to become high school Agricultural Educators.  We will be able to meet with these students and talk about the similarities and differences between our programs.  

We are also going to be able to meet with their organizations that are similar to our such as the FFA and FFK, and the NAAE and KAAE.  This is going to allow us to broaden our networks beyond the boundaries of the United States.

I hope you enjoy reading about our experience while in Korea.

Cortney :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment